Kim Kardashian’s Hidden Hills Mansion Burglarized During Renovations

Kim Kardashian’s Hidden Hills mansion was the scene of an alleged burglary while the property was undergoing renovations. A 27-year-old man was arrested on Sunday, August 9, after a security guard reportedly noticed suspicious activity on the property.

According to TMZ, Kardashian and her children had been staying elsewhere for several months and were not at the mansion when the incident occurred.

The arrest comes almost a decade after Kardashian was the victim of a highly publicized robbery in Paris during Fashion Week in 2016.

Suspect Arrested at Kim Kardashian’s Hidden Hills Property



According to law enforcement sources cited by TMZ, the suspect allegedly forced his way through a door at Kardashian’s property. A security guard reportedly saw the man taking items from the premises and placing them into a vehicle.

Authorities were contacted and quickly surrounded the property. The suspect was taken into custody without further incident.

Police also allege that the man got into a vehicle belonging to a Kardashian staff member and drove it around the surrounding neighborhood.

No weapons were reportedly found on the suspect, and authorities said there were no reported injuries connected to the incident.

Conflicting Reports About Whether He Entered the Mansion



There are differing accounts about exactly what happened after the suspect allegedly entered the property.

Law enforcement sources told TMZ that the man forced his way through a door and was seen taking items. However, sources close to Kardashian disputed the claim that he actually entered the main residence.

Those sources reportedly said that Kardashian does not currently have personal belongings stored at the home because of the ongoing renovations.

The conflicting accounts leave some details of the incident unclear, and TMZ reported both versions without resolving the discrepancy.

Kim Kardashian’s 2016 Paris Robbery



The latest incident has drawn attention partly because of Kardashian’s traumatic experience in Paris nearly a decade ago.

In October 2016, Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint while staying at a luxury hotel during Paris Fashion Week. Five men reportedly entered her room while posing as police officers, restrained her and stole millions of dollars in jewelry.

Among the stolen items was a $4 million engagement ring that had been given to Kardashian by her then-husband, Kanye West.

Unlike the recent Hidden Hills incident, the Paris robbery involved a direct and violent confrontation that left Kardashian deeply shaken.

How the Paris Robbery Changed Kardashian’s Life



Kardashian later revealed that she feared she was going to die during the Paris attack. Her account highlighted the terrifying circumstances she faced while trapped inside the hotel room.

The robbery had a lasting effect on her approach to security and public life. Years later, Kardashian returned to Paris to testify during the trial connected to the case.

Her testimony brought renewed attention to the emotional impact of the 2016 robbery and the events she experienced that night.

Paris Robbery Trial Ends With Convictions



The legal case surrounding the 2016 Paris robbery reached a major conclusion in 2025.

After nearly nine years, Kardashian returned to Paris to testify about the attack during the trial. The proceedings ultimately ended with seven men and one woman convicted in connection with the robbery.

The trial gave Kardashian an opportunity to publicly recount her experience and face those accused of being involved in the crime.

A New Security Scare Nearly 10 Years Later

The alleged burglary at Kardashian’s Hidden Hills property is significantly different from the violent Paris robbery, but the timing has inevitably brought the two incidents back into the spotlight.

With the Hidden Hills home undergoing renovations and Kardashian reportedly living elsewhere, the property was not occupied when the latest incident occurred. Authorities arrested the suspect after a security guard alerted them to activity on the grounds.

The investigation and conflicting accounts over whether the suspect entered the main residence are expected to determine more details about what happened.

Post a Comment

thank you

Previous Post Next Post