The 20 Hottest Pictures Featuring Nicki Minaj

Ponder this. Nicki Minaj is the highest-selling female rapper of all time. When asked by talk show host Ellen DeGeneres what her greatest asset was, Nicki replied, “My mind.” Nicki once rapped, “Didn’t know what I was doing, but I put on a cape/Now it’s which World Tour should I go on today/See you told me I would lose but I won/I might cop a million Jimmy Choo’s just for fun!”
Nicki might infuriate many with her explicit ways, but she inspires millions with her humble beginnings, abnormal rap skills and erratic behavior.
Not to be fooled, this rap princess is a hustler. She desperately wants to be in every pop headline, win all the awards and build an empire. Nicki’s alter egos wreck havoc and her punch lines are expensive. Barbie once rapped: “50k a verse? No album out!”
Nicki’s split personality seemingly deceives the media with poorly staged wardrobe malfunctions, celeb beefs and calculated relationships. Nonetheless, one mustn’t forget that this female MC arguably once upstaged rappers Jay-Z and Kanye West. In “Monster” Nicki raps, “Pull up in the monster/You could be the king but let the queen conquer/First things first I’ll eat your brain/Then I’m a start rocking gold teeth and fangs/Cause that’s what a motherf*cking monster do.”
Recently, Nicki’s trouble past, family controversy, relationship woes and scandalous journey to fame has become obscure. Shocking headlines can provide insight, but a picture can tell a thousand words. Here are the 20 hottest pics of Nicki Minaj.

20. Playtime Is Over


When Nicki first arrived on the music scene she was reckless. One moment she was innocent and witty and the very next moment she could be as devious and mischievous as her alter ego known as “Roman”. Playtime Is Over is Nicki’s debut mixtape. She raps, “Who da hell is this/Callin’ me at 12:47 in the night/While I’m watchin the fight/Lookin at the phone it’s no name in sight/Blocked ID, knew somethin just wasn’t right/It’s my girl Kandi from out in Miami/Tellin me that my man with some b*tch in a Camry/Car seat in the back like he started a family/Yo Kan stop playin what the f*ck are you sayin?”

19. Nicki in Blonde


Once Nicki’s “Super Bass” was released it was only a matter of time before she became a pop sensation. She experimented with bright color tones and showcased blonde wigs. Her blonde ambitions led her to yet another platinum album titled, Roman Reloaded. She raps, “In this very moment I’m king/In this very moment I slay Goliath with a sling/In this very moment I bring, put it on everything
That I will retire with the ring/And I will retire with the crown, yes
No, I’m not lucky, I’m blessed, yes/Clap for the heavy weight champ, me/But I couldn’t do it all alone we.”

18. Nicki In Print


Greatness exists beyond one’s comfort zone. When you don’t care about what other people think, you are free to be yourself. Psychologist Brene Brown said, “He or she who is the most capable of being uncomfortable rises the fastest.” On her way to the top, Nicki was frequently questioned and ridiculed about her fashion antics. She seemed outrageous and theatrical. No one quite understood what she was doing. Leopard and cheetah print with a blonde beehive wig? Take a closer look. Nicki is in her zone. She looks absolutely insane and yet indescribably hot. For her YOLO attitude, Nicki is now a fashion icon worth $75 million. Rock on.

17. Pink Friday


I told you so. Nicki is a bit of an enigma and this is another photo to prove it. She is yet again channeling another alter ego. Her album Pink Friday was one of the most highly anticipated albums of that year. Nicki’s impressive debut featured Eminem, Drake, Kanye West and Rihanna. She raps, “I am not Jasmine, I’m Aladdin/So far ahead, these bums is laggin’/See me in that new thing, bums is gaggin’/I’m startin’ to feel like a dungeon dragon/Raah, raah, like a dungeon dragon/I’m startin’ to feel like a dungeon dragon!”

16. Nicki In Gold


Nicki has had some of the hottest red carpet looks this generation has ever seen. Huffingtonpost.com reports that the “Anaconda” rapper wore, “a metallic gold sheer dress by Labourjoisie with pearl accents valued at $15,000… A closer look shows that she took preventative measures with a sheer layer of fabric to play it safe.”

15. Subtle Signs


Nicki is known for being outlandish. At times, she wants to appear calm and sexy. Subtle signs. Though make no mistake, this female MC is nobody to play with and her skill is proven. Nicki was once arrested by the NYPD for criminal possession of a weapon and just when it looks like her extraordinary personality has been tamed, she raps, “I popped the b*tch top, like a corona/CALL A CORINA, it’s gonna be a lot of black dresses and chest vest’s if I find out he got a next Mrs./What you think all the goons is for/Two by the door a few more out in New York.”

14. Nicki’s Fiery Past


Nicki’s family history is shocking. When Nicki was a child, while she and her mother were inside, Nicki’s father (a troubled alcoholic and drug addict) set fire to their house. Nicki also revealed to her fans her guilt about getting an abortion. Nicki has since persevered. She raps, “It’s like I feel it in the air, I hear you saying mommy don’t cry/Can’t you see I’m right here I gotta let you know what you mean to me/When I’m sleeping I see you in my dreams with me/Wish I could touch your little face/Or just hold your little hand if it’s part of God’s plan, maybe we can meet again.”

13. Nicki Reveals Her Darker Side


To promote her third album The Pink Print, Nicki took a more serious approach to her style. She ditched the wigs and glamorized hair. One could say that she gained more self-confidence and thus, revealed her natural beauty. She raps, “I always got a trick up my sleeve. I might give you a new trick every week till this album drop, I don’t know. I figured they want some more, I’mma give you some more.”

12. Indescribable


One of Nicki’s most mind-boggling looks to date. She has never been one to be afraid of being different. She raps, “Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish/Now that’s real, real, real/Gun in my purse, b*tch I came dressed to kill/Who wanna go first? I had ’em pushing daffodils/I’m high as hell, I only took a half of pill/I’m on some dumb sh*t.”

11. Nicki at the Grammy’s


Nicki had one of the strangest Grammy performances to date. At the time, many people wished that her image wasn’t so colorful plus her songs were full of theatrics. Not only did she wear a controversial and captivating red dress to the ceremony, but she brought a prop as well— a catholic priest. Nicki  performed a song entitled “Roman Holiday” live. The performance received several mixed reviews. Nicki later told Ryan Seacrest that, “It was the most comfortable I have ever felt on stage in my entire life…”

10. Nicki In Primetime


Before Nicki became a successful rapper, she had dreams of becoming an actress. She has performed in New York City theaters and was a waitress at Red Lobster. She has since become a guest-host on Saturday Night Live and will co-star in the up and coming film, “Barber Shop 3” alongside NWA rapper/film producer Ice Cube. Her pink wig is her most infamous look and arguably the hottest.

9. Nicki At The BET Awards


Nicki has won best female rapper at the BET Awards for the past five years. She has beaten out rappers such as Iggy Azalea, Dej Loaf, Azealia Banks, Tink and others. She is a reigning champ. During her 2015 winner’s speech she eloquent remarked, “Don’t give up on yourself no matter what. This is for everyone in this room.”

8. Nicki Has Secrets


Nicki released The Pink Print during the holiday season of 2014. Since then, she has gone back to her most scandalous ways. This photo was taken weeks after she broke off her decade-long relationship with rapper Safaree “SB” Samuels. She now dates Philly rapper Meek Mill. Like Marilyn Monroe and others, Nicki has become a sex icon. She is known for taking nude selfies in the shower.

7. Instagram Beauty


Nicki has an incredible Instagram following. She has 46 million followers. She is known for having the hottest pictures on the web. I wonder when Nicki finds time to sleep, but nonetheless this photo proves she gets her beauty sleep. Nicki was quoted saying, “I want to tell you to please make it your business to follow your dreams because one day you will look around and your dream will be gone and you will be mad at somebody. But be mad at yourself.”

6. Nicki At The Oscars’ Viewing Party


Nicki lives her life in front of a camera. Sometimes, she just wants to be simple yet always captivating. She raps, “Pink Friday/Two milli’/Super Bass/Triple plat’/When you see me on Ellen, just admit that I’m winning/Do a show for Versace, they request me by name/And if they don’t get Nicki, it just won’t be the same/When I’m sitting with Anna [Wintour], I’m really sitting with Anna/Ain’t a metaphor punchline, I’m really sitting with Anna!”

5. Nicki The Monster


Though it may seem that Nicki has moved on from her most infamous publicity stunts, she will always be remember for her reckless fashion sense and her dubious ways. The Queens rapper has always been outspoken. Her obsession with wigs and costumes may come as a surprise, but Nicki graduated from an arts school in New York where she studied theater and more. In response to a diss track recorded by Compton rapper Kendrick Lamar, Nicki was quoted saying, “I’m the king and queen of New York!”

4. Nicki on American Idol


Remember when Nicki was a judge on American Idol? Many don’t. If anything, they know about the infamous disputes between her and songstress Mariah Carey. Nicki frequently cussed out Mariah during taping and Mariah fired back with her signature diva attitude. Into its final season, Nigel Lythgoe, 65, who was at the helm of the show when it first started in 2002, revealed that casting Mariah and Nicki in 2012 was a ‘major failing’ for the show. Nicki’s not new to drama. Recently, her brother, named Jelani Maraj, (who she often mentions in her songs) was charged with sexual harassment. Nicki had to post a $100,000 bond. Yikes.

3. The Nicki Minaj Collection


Nicki revealed to talk show host Ellen DeGeneres that she wanted to become a billionaire. She launched The Nicki Minaj Collection in the name of Nicki Minaj’s lifestyle brand. The brand was launched in October 2013. She helped design and develop all of the apparel, accessories, and houseware products. She partnered up to launch the clothing line with K-Mart Lifestyle Brand (an endorsement with K-Mart, ShopYourWay, and Sears Holdings).

2. Flawless Pic


Nicki and superstar Beyoncé are a dynamic duo. They’ve already produced two hit records together and performed to a sold out crowd in Paris. Nicki raps, “I’m with some hood girls lookin’ back at it/And a good girl in my tax bracket/Got a black card that let Saks have it/These Chanel bags is a bad habit!”

1. Nicki Reigns Supreme


Nicki is a pop star rapper with the hottest pictures. She has several ambitions. From her fashion expertise to her marketability, she is a force to be reckoned with. Myx Fusions is the name of Nicki’s wine brand. It is a fruit-infused moscato beverage, blended with natural fruit juices and flavors. It is produced and distributed by beverage company Myx Beverage, LLC. Not only does she endorse the franchise, but she is also a co-owner. In her song “The Night Is Still Young” Nicki raps, “Yo, tonight is the night that I’ma get twisted/Myx Moscato and vodka, I’ma mix it/Roll that spaceship, we about to get lifted/Live in the present, that gift is for the gifted.”

The 20 Hottest Pictures Featuring Nicki Minaj The 20 Hottest Pictures Featuring Nicki Minaj Reviewed by dinesh sanjeewa on January 27, 2016 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.